I wanted to make sure you were all aware that tomorrow begins Picky Girl’s NYE Readathon… I’m working a good part of the day (sucky suck), so I won’t be able to post on the blog or make comments on Jenn’s, but I may be Tweeting using her designated hashtag: #nyereadathon. Here’s my anticipated schedule for tomorrow:
- 5:20 am – Drag my ass out of bed.
- 6:37-7:35 – Solid hour reading on the train.
- 7:45-1:00 – Working (with a few pages snuck in).
- 1:30-2:30 – Train ride home, another solid hour of reading.
- 2:40-3:45 – Work from home.
- 4:00-6:00 – Nap (hopefully).
- 6:00-7:00 – Food prep for the little get together we’re hosting. With some possible Readathon participation.
- 7:00 – Guests arrive.
- 12:00 – Ring in the New Year with friends!
And what will I be reading you ask? Finishing Patricia Harman’s memoir Arms Wide Open, then diving in to An Unmarked Grave by Charles Todd. What will you be reading?
Thanks for hosting, Jenn! Happy New Year everyone!